Sunday, February 8, 2009

Open the window a crack, it is a wispy day

After feeling my way around this place, deciding and debating on various formats and such; I settled on a nice tone of blue, and opted to let the headline image speak for itself. My intention in titling this blog as I have, was to indicate a sort of wordiness and casual intellectualizing that I hope makes both misanthropes and sociopaths feel at home.
I figure I'm liable to post anything and everything that interests me on this page, (that is the point right?) this will most likely include stream of consciousness poetry, art gallery and music reviews, a catalogue of the contents of my fridge at the moment, perhaps an essay on the sounds of church bells in the morning.
Like I said I'm new to this so if there is even one person out there (other than me) who is reading this, please don't hesitate to comment with good, bad or mediocre feedback. I imagine as the weeks run on I'll discover what exactly I am aiming to achieve through this blog, perhaps it is a step toward weening myself off facebook, perhaps it is something even more substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers